Thursday, December 6, 2012

New Discoveries: Brandy Melville

Hello everyone!

Brandy Melville is a growing brand- It seems like more and more people know of it as the day goes on! But for those of you who haven't heard of Brandy, no worries, I am here to help you out. Brandy Melville is the epitome of my style. I could only shop at brandy for the rest of my life and be totally happy. Well- up until a certain age I guess because it would be a little strange to see an 80 year old woman dressed like this (:

The clothes are actually really reasonably priced- only the knits are a little more expensive, but they're made well and super soft. Also, they're pretty much what Brandy is known for. I've picked a few pieces off of their website to show you guys, but if none of it is your taste, no worries, Brandy Melville has so many other pieces to choose from!








The Brandy models always look like they're having so much fun... they aren't your typical models, their poses are different and they are all beautiful and the clothes look amazing on them.

Brandy Melville has become one of my favorite stores. The only bad thing about Brandy is that their shipping is expensive and takes a while to get to its destination; so its totally worth it to buy $50 worth of clothing and get the free shipping. The good news is Brandy does have actual store locations, the bad news is the only locations in the US are in New York and California. They are expanding and have stores in Canada and in Europe, but I'm hoping they bring one near me!

To everyone who didn't know about Brandy Melville: I hope you enjoyed what you saw and look forward to shopping there in the future!

See you guys later!
xoxo,
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment